Shayamal Vallabhjee is a South African sports scientist & performance coach with 18 years of experience in high-performance sporting environments. His approach to storytelling combines two decades of locker-room learning, anecdotes & strategies to show you how champions handle the “Defining Moment”. His dream is to touch the lives of a million children by making sport an equal opportunity platform, devoid of politics, religion, race, gender, or socio-economic basis. Join Vishen and Shayamal as they discuss: training Olympians, the mind-body connection, the relationship between science & spirituality, biohacking the body using ancient Vedic science, and Shayamal’s balance model for performance.
Shayamal Vallabhjee is an author of four books on Sports Science and Motivation, a TEDx speaker, recipient of the INK & Australia India Youth Dialogue Fellowship, Men’s Health ‘Trainer of the Year 2014’, Global Fitness Advisory Board Member to Herbalife and Organising Committee Member of the United Nations ChangeMakers Conference. Two decades of on-field experience with Olympians and championship-winning teams plus three years of living as a monk have taught Shayamal the art and science of work-life balance. He works with athletes and executives to unlock their potential, mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Listen out for:
- The little-known tools for peak performance.
- The spreadsheet of commitment to help drive fulfillment.
- The 4% rule to get in the flow.
- The concept of penalty for failure.
- How to find your anchoring pillar.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find more about Shayamal Vallabhjee here 👉 https://shayamal.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase