Ranked among the 50 most influential people in India, Sadhguru is a yogi, mystic, and visionary. He has dedicated himself to the elevation of all people’s physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. Following up on his New York Times bestseller, Inner Engineering, Sadhguru’s highly anticipated new book unpacks one of the most overused and misunderstood words in our vocabulary—Karma. Join Vishen Lakhiani and Sadhguru in a fascinating conversation about KARMA as they explore both the limitations and possibilities of human existence and answer timeless questions.
Sadhguru, a yogi and profound mystic of our times, is a visionary humanitarian and a prominent spiritual leader. A contemporary Guru, rooted as strongly in mundane and pragmatic matters as he is in inner experience and wisdom, Sadhguru works tirelessly towards the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of all. His mastery of the mechanisms of life, an outcome of his profound experience of the Self, guides in exploring the subtler dimensions of life. In his new book, KARMA: A Yogi’s Guide to Crafting Your Destiny, Sadhguru seeks to put you back in the driver's seat of your life, turning you from a passive passenger to a confident driver navigating the course of your destiny.
Listen out for:
- Why terrible things happen to good people.
- The definition of karma and the reason why Sadhguru wrote his book.
- The cherry blossom experiment.
- How the legacy of trauma passes down through generations.
- The connection between karma and destiny.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Sadhguru here 👉 https://isha.sadhguru.org/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase