Emily Fletcher, our guest today, has taught over 40.000 people the Ziva Technique, helping them to sleep better, feel less anxious, more resilient, and enjoy life so much more. One of her goals is to equip an entire generation with the tools to handle and process their feelings and the tools to turn inside for their fulfillment. The skills children learn will change their brains forever, wiring them for resilience, emotional intelligence, and kindness. Vishen Lakhiani and Emily Fletcher talk about the benefits of meditation for your kids on this live call. So get ready to bring your kids to this world.
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the leading expert in meditation for extraordinary performance. The Ziva Technique is a powerful trifecta of mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting designed to unlock your full potential. Emily has been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 25,000 students worldwide, and has spoken on meditation for performance at Apple, Google, Harvard Business School, and Barclays Bank.
Listen out for:
- Why kids need meditation.
- How meditation helps children to cope with their problems.
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation.
- How trauma can be passed down the generations.
- The wish balloon technique for kids.
- What you find in Ziva’s kids’ meditation course.
- How to get your child to meditate.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Learn the EASIEST way to meditation with Emily Fletcher in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase