After conquering Bollywood and winning Miss World in 2000, our incredible guest, Priyanka Chopra Jonas moved on to achieve a string of incredible accomplishments in the United States. She was even featured on the cover of Time Magazine's Time 100 issue in 2016 and was recognized as one of the most powerful women in the world by Forbes magazine. In this interview with Vishen Lakhiani, Priyanka shares actionable tips on being successful, talks about the importance of family and education, and discusses her new memoir “Unfinished.”
Priyanka Chopra Jonas is a multi-award-winning actor, producer, and one of the most recognized personalities in the world. A former Miss World, she made her movie debut in 2002 and has appeared in more than sixty films produced in India and the United States. In 2015, she made history as the first Indian-born actor to lead an American TV series when she starred in the ABC drama, Quantico. For her work with UNICEF, Chopra Jonas was awarded the prestigious Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award in 2019. Priyanka Chopra Jonas recently published her own memoir called “Unfinished” which is now available for purchase.
Listen out for:
- The challenges Priyanka faced in her life.
- Priyanka’s secret for reaching all her goals.
- The importance of family in Priyanka’s life.
- Priyanka’s surprising self-care routine.
- Grab your own copy of Priyanka’s book “Unfinished” here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Unfinished
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase