We currently live in a time of unprecedented challenges, uncertainty, overwhelming stress, hopelessness, and a need for mental strength and adaptability to a new way of life. Positivity is the name given to the sum total of this mindset and its major component parts are optimism, resilience, confidence, and motivation. Given our current circumstances, we need to get control of our fears, so we can think clearly to create space for hope, confidence, and the ability to see opportunities. When we stop living under overwhelming stress, we are able to adapt and become more flexible and resilient. Through modern psychological thought experiments, Paul McKenna will show you how to train your mind to find opportunities and solutions to problems, and become mentally strong so you can respond to challenges in ways that may not have occurred to you before. The tools you’ll discover will give you the ability to adapt to any situation and gain an edge in today’s competitive world.
Paul McKenna, PhD., is a widely recognized international bestselling author whose books have sold over 10 million copies and been translated into 32 languages. He is celebrated for his extraordinary ability to ignite dramatic changes in people’s behaviors and lives, through tools and techniques rooted in fields like hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Paul’s long list of clients includes high-profile entrepreneurs, professionals, and celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres, David Bowie, Roger Daltrey, Daryl Hannah, and James Corden. McKenna has been long sought-after for his one-on-one hypnotherapy sessions, and is recognized by The Times of London as one of “the world’s most important modern self-help gurus”. He currently holds the title of the United Kingdom’s most successful non-fiction author.
In this episode you will learn how to:
- Gain more control of your thoughts and feelings.
- Develop a calm, healthy, and confident mind.
- Adapt to problems and challenges.
- Create your compelling future.
- Become powerfully motivated.
- Learn how to master your emotional states with cutting-edge hypnosis, NLP, and psychosensory techniques in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Paul McKenna. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_bliss
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase