Being rejected is one of the most painful experiences most of us go through at some point in our lives. It makes us feel like a failure, judged, and not accepted by the people we care about. No wonder many of us share a fear of rejection and tend to avoid it by all means. However, it comes at a high cost. Avoiding rejection can limit you from reaching your goals in many areas of life. For example, you could have written a book, but you did not because you fear people will not buy your book. Or you could have landed a business deal, but it failed because you were too nervous thinking "What if they do not like me or my ideas?" Marisa Peer has helped thousands of clients release their fears and phobias. After her 30 years of experience working with clients worldwide, she shows how avoiding rejection is only making the fear stronger —and today she is here to help you with that.
Marisa Peer is the creator of multi-award-winning ‘Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®)’ and the ‘I Am Enough’ movement founder. She also is an international bestselling author of 5 books, a motivational speaker, personal development expert, and leading celebrity therapist. She has been described as a “Great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on ‘The Best Of British.’ Marisa also lectures, writes columns, and appears on television and radio all over the world. She’s written four bestselling books, highlighting the wonders of transformational hypnotherapy in various fields, such as losing weight, getting pregnant, gaining confidence, and staying young.
Listen out for:
- The actual definition of ‘mindset.’
- How to make your mind your best friend.
- 3 keys to getting whatever you want.
- Guided mediation to achieve what you wish.
- Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase