What do you think is the key to finding your authentic power and being fully a universal human? It's time to understand how to find inner peace and how to find your purpose in life. In this episode, Gary Zukav and Vishen Lakhiani discuss many aspects of spiritual growth, from spiritual partners to multi-sensory perceptions to a simple exercise to access guidance. Gary Zukav's gentle presence, humor, and insightful wisdom will inspire you to realize your soul’s greatest potential. He reveals how to participate fully in your own evolution, enlivening our everyday activities and all of our relationships with meaning and purpose. It is an intense lesson on finding your purpose in life and how to be happy alone before creating authentic power that leads to fulfilling relationships.
Gary Zukav is an American spiritual teacher and the author of four consecutive New York Times Best Sellers. Since 1998, he appeared more than 30 times on The Oprah Winfrey Show to discuss transformation in human consciousness concepts presented in his book The Seat of the Soul. He is a co-founder of the Seat of the Soul Institute with Linda Francis and a Harvard graduate with a degree in International Relations.
Listen out for:
- The definition of a universal human.
- How we experience harmony.
- The connection of love and reverence.
- 3 Practical tools to create authentic power.
- The real definition of humbleness.
- Only technique you need to connect and communicate with guides.
- Check out Vishen Lakhiani’s notes on Gary Zukav’s book here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/LWgl_xXV
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase