This episode’s guest is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning journalist, and the founder and executive director of the Flow Research Collective. He is one of the world’s leading experts on human performance and a highly sought-after trainer and speaker. We’re thrilled to welcome the legendary Steven Kotler to the Mindvalley Podcast. In this interview, the founder of Mindvalley Vishen Lakhiani, discusses Steven's new book, The Art of Impossible, and the pair take a deep dive into how to adapt to the inevitable changes life throws at us.
Steven Kotler is one of the world’s leading peak performance experts. He is the New York Times bestselling author of books like Stealing Fire, Abundance, and The Rise of Superman. Kotler is a highly sought-after trainer and speaker with clients including Google, Cisco, Deloitte, a stable of professional athletes, and the US Special Forces. He has also been featured on Ted Talks, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal as well as a plethora of other world-renowned platforms. Steven’s new book, The Art of Impossible: A Peak Performance Prime, is now available to purchase.
Listen out for:
- A sneak peek into the ideas behind Steven’s new book.
- 4 skills you need to peak your cognitive performance.
- The definition of the word “impossible”.
- When to start training for grit.
- The Habit of Ferocity, and how you can build it.
- Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Learn what it takes to create a life that exceeds your expectations with Steven Kotler’s FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/thof_podcast
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase