How important do you think it is to understand body language and facial expressions? Well, by improving how you understand and use nonverbal communication, you can express what you mean, connect better with others, and build stronger and more rewarding relationships. Our guest, Mr. Body Language Allan Pease, joined Vishen Lakhiani in this episode to reveal the importance of non-verbal communication. Get ready to attract anyone you want after this secret-revealing episode.
Allan Pease, Mr. Body-Language, is a world expert on selling, relationships, and human communication. He imparts simple strategies that guarantee results and a motivational technique that compels his audience to use his ideas immediately. At 21, he was the youngest person ever to sell over $1,000,000 of life insurance in his first year. Allan is Australia’s most successful author, writing 18 Top 10 bestsellers, including 10 number ones. His books are translated into 55 languages and have sold over 30 million copies.
Listen out for:
- The importance of body language in our lives.
- What you’ll find in Allan’s book ‘The Answer.’
- The key to getting whatever you want.
- Body language in dating and relationships.
- Aspects of body language you need to know to create attraction.
- Best body language tips for online meetings.
- Find out more about Allan Pease here 👉 https://www.peaseinternational.com/
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase