This episode is going to change your life. In this talk, celebrity therapist Marisa Peer gives a small psychology crash course on how to run your brain for phenomenal success. She explains how some stories about overcoming depressions, self-compassion, and self-esteem all come from the same seed planted in the overly fertile soil of our childhoods. The treatment? “I am enough.” Get ready to comprehend how to handle rejection and criticism and how to love yourself, be happy, and feel the true power of positive thinking.
Marisa Peer is the creator of multi-award-winning ‘Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®)’ and the ‘I Am Enough’ movement founder. She also is an international bestselling author of 5 books, a motivational speaker, personal development expert, and leading celebrity therapist. She has been described as a “Great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on ‘The Best Of British.’ Marisa also lectures, writes columns, and appears on television and radio all over the world. She’s written four bestselling books, highlighting the wonders of transformational hypnotherapy in varying fields such as losing weight, getting pregnant, gaining confidence, and staying young.
Listen out for:
- 3 things you need to know about your brain.
- Why children need to idealize their parents.
- The power of the phrase ‘I am enough’.
- The primary cause of depression.
- Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase