On this episode, you will learn from overcoming your fears to silencing the chatter of your head as I bring you the best of The Inspiring Talk podcast from past one year. Thank you for your support and love.
- 01:47 Manish Pharasi on how to create long lasting permanent changes.
- 07:20 Kiruba Shankar on why most people are afraid to take a leap of faith in jumping from job to entrepreneurship.
- 09:15 Chitra Jha, Author of book, The Art and Science of Meditation on Clearing your mind from inner chatter.
- 15:55 Akshay Nanavati shares his insights on overcoming your fear and thriving.
- 21:09 Melissa Monte talks about navigating through difficult situations in your life.
- 25:00 Serial entrepreneur Avelo Roy shares the most misconception millennials have about entrepreneurship.
- 29:22 Shalabh Sahai, founder of iVolunteer talks about the importance of failure and his personal failures.
- 36:00 Dorothy Anne shares her insights on crowdfunding success.
Want to start your own podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with idea to publishing episode number one. Join my SIX weeks long online group podcast coaching program. Read More. http://theinspiringtalk.com/podcastcoaching
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
One Last thing....
It really means a lot to me if you could subscribe to this podcast and write a nice review as I love reading them and hear from you: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Castbox | Stitcher