Nidhi is a Nutritionist and Fitness expert based in South Delhi. She is director of Organization called Nidsun Wellness which helps people with non-invasive body shaping, diet plans and online fitness programs. She’s a certified Fitness trainer with a specialization in training for special needs, she’s a Puma Athlete and trainer. She has been personal training many special needs clients one and one. In terms of fitness and exercise, she has been working out last 17 years and has learned Functional, weight training, Yoga and various dance styles. She’s the brand ambassador of Puma Do You in India along with Jacqueline Fernandez, Kalki Koechlin Liza Haydon, Sakshi Malik & others and was part of their Guinness World Record plank You might have seen or read about Nidhi on national Newspapers such as Times of India, Deccan Chronical, India Times among many others.
Some Questions I ask:
- What is your suggestion about meals. Is it good to have three big meals or several small meals?
- You were among the first people bringing Cryolipolysis- or fat freezing technique in India. Could you talk about what it is and how this bodyshaping technique works and its benefits over liposuction and other surgical procedures.
- why and how intermittent fasting is good for one?
- why and how intermittent fasting is good for you?
- 04:54 Nidhi shares why she carries yoga mat on her flight.
- 05:55 She talks about where she was 9 years back and what she was doing.
- 08:20 Nidhi talks about having impact of her father in body building and non-invasive techniques.
- 09:50 She shares why fat freezing often called as cryolipolysis is more better option for body-shaping.
- 16:03 Where can a newbie start on his journey of eating healthy and fitness.
- 20:50 What is Nidhi's suggestion on frequency of meal in a day.
- 22:20 Is fasting good for health?
- 27:25 How to build a business that celebrities would want to work with you?
- 30:17 What Nidhi's Organization Nidsun all about.
- 33:23 How to build lean muscle with Vegan diet?
- 38:18 Enlightening Round
Show Notes page: http://theinspiringtalk.com/nidhi-mohan-kamal
Get One Free Audiobook on Audible: http://theinspiringtalk.com/audible
Want to start your own podcast or want help in editing your podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with idea to publishing episode number one. See the details of the services I have to offer.
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show on:
Follow The Inspiring Talk podcast on
Music: Let me be by Extan