Meik is a New York Times Best-selling Author who has penned down several books and reports on the subject of happiness. He travels across the globe to speak at different conferences and events to share his findings on happiness. He is a TEDx Speaker and he has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Guardian, Business Insider among others. On this episode, we explore different factors that make us happy, how Nordic countries are happier as compared to the other parts of the world, what can you do today to become happier.
Want to start your own podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with an idea to publishing episode number one. Join my SIX weeks long online group podcast coaching program. Read More. http://theinspiringtalk.com/podcastcoaching
Some Questions I ask Meik:
- Can we measure Happiness?
- What is your definition of Happiness?
- What are the top factors that you have identified that impact the happiness of people?
- Are wealthiest people always the happiest?
- Should people really be chasing happiness?
- 03:17 Meik shares how happiness is measured.
- 05:07 He talks about scale to measure happiness.
- 06:50 Meik share the different factors that affect happiness.
- 09:36 How relative income impacts happiness?
- 11:56 Importance of social connectedness for happiness.
- 18:08 Should you be chasing happiness or the process?
- 20:05 Why richer people are usually happier?
- 21:20 Meik talks about Happiness Research Institute.
- 25:24 Enlightening Round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Read full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/64