Jigna Tanna is a construction entrepreneur, author, keynote speaker, change catalyst, and most sought after performance excellence strategist.
Jigna comes from a family of business background with open mind but she eventually got married to family where women's freedom was not as widely accepted. She along with her husband had to take a hard route of starting the business all over again.
She recalls her partner cheating her in business and having to burn all savings and selling her jewelry to pay lenders. She has learned most important lessons of life during that stage of her life.
Some Questions I ask Jigna:
- How do you manage all the things that you do?
- What are some of the initial challenges you've faced on starting your business?
- What is invincible giant all about?
- How building good relationship matters in business?
- 05:12 Jigna shares everything that she is doing at the moment.
- 07:30 She talks about how the fire within her keeps her going.
- 10:00 Jigna shares how she started her new venture by borrowing money from her friend, what she learned from her backstabbers.
- 16:15 She shares the most important lessons that she has learned as an entrepreneur and her message to women across the globe.
- 19:40 Jigna talks about performance milestone gateway chart that she maintains as her ritual every morning that has transformed her life and helped her achieve goals faster.
- 27:40 She shares how she reflect her day every evening and shares a story how reflecting back and journaling has helped her.
- 30:40 She shares why each one of us are invincible giants.
- 35:25 The right way to connect with people and building stronger relationships with people in business.
- 44:05 Enlightening round
Attend Podcast Launch Workshop.: http://theinspiringtalk.com/workshop
Use Coupon code INSPIRING while checkout to get jaw dropping discount.
Jigna Tanna's Website: http://jignatanna.com
Click here to Stand a Chance to win one-on-one power session with Jigna.
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show on:
CastBox on Android