Surendran Jayasekar is founder and CEO of Success Gyan, which is among the largest organizers of Conferences and workshops in India. Through his company, Surendran brings world-renowned speakers and trainers such as Brian Tracy, Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown and the likes. Suren's vision is to provide world-class education around personal growth at an affordable price to Indians. Today, his company organizes 150 seminars and events in a year across 6 different countries. He has also co-authored a book with Brian Tracy called Success Recipe
which has been translated to over 5 languages.
Want to start your own podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with an idea to publishing episode number one. Join my SIX weeks long online group podcast coaching program. Read More. http://theinspiringtalk.com/podcastcoaching
Suren through the programs and events has impacted thousands of lives in India and across the world. Suren comes from a very humble background and I invited him to share the backstory of overcoming challenges life has thrown at him and building his company Success Gyan. He shares some of the stories he has never shared before. You are in for a real treat today. Some Questions I Ask Surendran:
- What are some of the tips for someone who'd like to explore a strategic partnership with other companies?
- How did you convince those speakers to come to India?
- Take us behind the scenes of what it takes to put together events of the scale you put?
- You have had access to these most successful people on the planet right from Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Harv Eker and the likes. What are the most common traits that you see on these people?
- Who is the speaker who inspires you personally the most?
- 04:29 Surendran talks about his background and how life played a game with him when he was at 6th standard.
- 08:52 He shares about his entrepreneurial leap and his advice to people looking at making that leap.
- 10:20 He had two failed businesses before Success Gyan and lessons learned from network marketing.
- 12:10 Surendran shares how Brian Tracy event transformed his life.
- 15:16 The origin story of Success Gyan.
- 17:45 Co-authoring a book with Brian Tracy.
- 19:22 Getting world's best speakers in India.
- 20:47 Win-Win-Win Philosophy that Surendran follows while doing business.
- 22:55 How is learning industry evolving in India?
- 25:09 The most common traits Surendran has observed in the most successful people including Tony Robbins.
- 28:05 Behind the scenes of putting together world-class seminars and events.
- 31:45 Traits Surendran looks in a person before he takes trainers for his programs.
- 36:40 Surendran's secret HHH rule for life.
- 38:22 Message from Suren to those going through a tough phase of life.
- 39:33 Enlightening Round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Check full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/67