Rajiv Talreja has been an entrepreneur and business coach for over a decade. He has impacted over 500,000 people through his coaching and training programs across the world. He travels extensively to share his insights and systems on building and scaling your business. He teaches a program called Business P.A.C.E program where he shares how one grow their business without them. He has authored an internationally best-selling book called Lead or Bleed.
He was selected as one of the Top 10 Future Leaders – India, by Better Future (Netherlands) He has been featured on Zee Business, Entrepreneur India, The Economic Times and Business world among others.
Want to start your own podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with an idea to publishing episode number one. Join my SIX weeks long online group podcast coaching program. Read More. http://theinspiringtalk.com/podcastcoaching
Some Questions I ask Rajiv:
- How you became an entrepreneur? What's your story?
- How does one go about starting a business while he is working at a job? What would be the right approach?
- what kind of understanding needs to be there for everlasting partners or co-founders?
- What do you think most entrepreneurs need to understand about managing the team?
- What are some of the practices that are non-negotiable for you to keep your energy high?
- 04:08 Rajiv Talreja is a forced entrepreneur. And why he hated that.
- 06:30 Two most important lessons Rajiv learned from his dad.
- 09:07 Rajiv shares about his challenges including 102 rejections from organizations.
- 14:30 The life-changing moment at a bar.
- 19:30 He talks about the psychology of most successful entrepreneurs.
- 22:58 Three big mistakes entrepreneurs make when it comes to building a team.
- 29:10 How not to partner with someone for business.
- 33:25 Should you reconsider being an entrepreneur?
- 39:26 Biggest challenges today's entrepreneurs are facing.
- 44:40 Investing in your learning
- 49:30 Rajiv talks about being an introvert.
- 55:02 Enlightening Round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Read full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/65