Sarvesh Shashi was fairly born with silver spoon on his mouth. He had every opportunity to take easier route of taking care of his father's multi-million dollar businesses. He rather walked down the less traveled road of starting his own. At the age of 17, he started a chain of Yoga studios with unsecured loan from his Uncle.
He is branded as youngest CEO in Yoga and Wellness sector by Bloomberg. He is also an INK fellow, TEDx Speaker and featured in many national media for his innovative work in Yoga. His studios presents 25 different forms of yoga such as basketball yoga, paddle boat yoga, brick yoga, etc.
Some Questions I ask Sarvesh:
- What made you even turn up at the Yoga class for the first time?
- What are some of the tasks your Guruji has assigned to you?
- Is there any logic behind doing maunbrat (extreme silence) for 40 days? Why not 20 days or 60 days?
- What was the most important realization that came to you or best thing that you have learned in those 40 days?
- What is your suggestion to someone who is looking forward to follow their passion but are afraid or don't have resources or just making excuses?
- 04:02 Sarvesh shares about his family background and childhood.
- 05:26 He talks about his introduction to Yoga and finding his Guruji.
- 11:27 Sarvesh shares about different sadhanas he did as a part of his journey.
- 16:57 He shares how 40 days of extreme silence has helped him navigate through his life and goal.
- 19:55 Sarvesh shares his story of starting his company- Zorba
- 29:11 Modern Yoga Sarvesh's company offers does not lose the essence of yoga.
- 32:57 Enlightening Round
Want to start your own podcast or want help in editing your podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with idea to publishing episode number one. See the details of the services I have to offer.
Full Shownotes: http://theinspiringtalk.com/sarvesh-sashi
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show on:
Follow The Inspiring Talk podcast on