Mukta Mahajani is an author and international speaker on Alternate Dispute Resolution methods with degrees in psychology, anthropology and law. She has been awarded with Star Youth Achiever Award by Global Youth Marketing Forum, Young Achiever Award by World HRD Congress among several other awards. Mukta has been writing on negotiation, dispute management and communication at the workplace for several years now. She has already published three books. Her latest book is The Code- Awaken the hidden wisdom of your heart. This book is about how We can resolve most of our problems by applying the wisdom of our heart. On this episode, Mukta shares about what does inner wisdom of heart means, how to be in control of our emotions, power of asking questions to oneself, developing negotiation skills and a lot more.
Want to start your own podcast?
I can help you launch your very own podcast right from coming out with idea to publishing episode number one. Join my SIX weeks long online group podcast coaching program. Read More. http://theinspiringtalk.com/podcastcoaching
Some Questions I Ask Mukta:
- What do you mean when you say hidden wisdom of our heart?
- How can one start looking inside not outside to find solution to their problems?
- Any specific way that you use to reflect on your emotions?
- Why do you call yourself the queen of setbacks? What are some of the setbacks you have had in your life?
- Why negotiation skills are important in our life and workplace?
- Why are the reasons for failed negotiations?
- 3:01 Mukta talks about her latest book The Code.
- 4:31 What does she mean when she say hidden wisdom of our heart?
- 06:25 How becoming open to learning can help one find solutions to the problem?
- 12:22 How reflection and journaling could be of great help on your journey to tapping into your inner potential.
- 18:57 The power of contemplation questions and choosing the right questions to yourself.
- 23:10 Self-help is not for those who are in denial.
- 29:15 She calls herself a queen of setbacks. The biggest setbacks on her journey.
- 36:05 How knowing your own reality and ability can be of great value while dealing with over-expectation from self?
- 42:25 Negotiation is to create a win-win situation.
- 47:30 Enlightening round
Follow the Inspiring Talk on
Read full show notes and resources: http://theinspiringtalk.com/59