In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas, sans Ronnie, wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
1. Podcasts as the new radio
2. If there are so many writers and books, why do we keep doing it?
3. Writing idealism vs. pragmatism/capitalism
4. Writing for legacy vs. writing to “make it”
5. How do we treat younger generations well instead of dumping all over them?
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase