In this episode #49, the hosts Naveen Samala & Sudhakar Nagandla have interacted with another guest Rohit.
Rohit Gupta is a Technical Trainer, who holds a Master’s degree in Informatics, from the University of Delhi, and a Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Science, from the University of Delhi.
He is also C# Corner MVP (Most Valuable professional), Author, Speaker.
Rohit is deeply interested in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Python.
His aim Is to make World’s First Human-Like Humanoid.
Rohit believes in the statement “bonding between Machines and Humans will make this world a better place.
Listen to Rohit’s lessons on:
- Basics of Computer Vision and its relation to AI, DS & ML
- How computers can SEE?
- How image processing is different from Computer Vision?
- Preprocessing and post processing of Computer Vision
- Why is it necessary for a machine to see & detect correctly J
- How can one start learning Computer Vision
- Commonly used Computer Vision libraries
- Current limitations & Future of Computer vision
Here are the resources shared by Rohit:
- Website: https://nptel.ac.in/
- Computer Vision: https://nptel.ac.in/courses/106/105/106105216/
- Krish Naik
- Complete OpenCV: https://bit.ly/3k80jXy
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/krishnaik06
- Downloadable tutorials: https://docs.opencv.org/
- PDF Documentation: https://docs.opencv.org/2.4/opencv2refman.pdf
- Online Tutorials: https://docs.opencv.org/master/d6/d00/tutorial_py_root.html
- Official OpenCV Courses: https://opencv.org/courses/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sentdex
- Computer Vision Playlist: https://bit.ly/31eDwBO
- Website: https://nnfs.io/
- Computer Vision:
- C# Corner: https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/topics/computer-vision
- Coursera Nanodegree: https://bit.ly/348k6Ax
- TEDx: https://bit.ly/3lX0NQD
- Udacity Free Resources: https://bit.ly/3o2k6Kb
- Stanford Resources: https://bit.ly/3lYZosR
- Robofied: https://www.instagram.com/robofied/?hl=en
- neuralnet.ai: https://www.instagram.com/neuralnet.ai/?hl=en
- Pytorch: https://pytorch.org/tutorials/beginner/transfer_learning_tutorial.html
- Website: https://www.pyimagesearch.com
- YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/3j8jxLa
- Courses: https://www.pyimagesearch.com/books-and-courses/
- OpenCV Tutorials: https://www.pyimagesearch.com/category/opencv/
- Machine Learning India
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mlindia/
- Website: https://linktr.ee/mlindia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ml_india_
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/ml.india
- Telegram: https://t.me/machinelearning24x7
- Rohit Gupta
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohit-gupta-ai/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RohitGuptaAI
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rohitgupta161093/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rohit.gupta.33633
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telegram: https://t.me/rohit_gupta_ai
- C# Corner Profile: https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/members/rohit-gupta95
Enjoy the episode!
Do not forget to share your suggestions or feedback at email@example.com or by messaging at +91 9494 587 187
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheGuidingVoice
Also, follow The Guiding Voice on Social Media:
#artificialIntelligence, #AI, #ML, #DataScience, #AIBasics, #KDNuggets, #MLIndia, #machinelearning, #bigdata, #datascience, #deeplearning, #supervisedlearning, #unsupervisedlearning, #Kaggle, #career, #jobs, #corona, #pandemic, #postpandemic, #careerguidance, #mentorship, #careerpath, #progression, #management, #leadership, #crisis, #job, #midcareer, #youngprofessionals, #careergraph, #TGV, #theguidingvoice
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.