If you are a middle manager and felt stuck in your current position for a long time? This episode is a MUST TUNE FOR YOU!
In this episode, Nikesh has shared a lot of tips from both employee and employer perspective on crafting a career path for middle level management.
ABOUT Nikesh Jain (in his words):
- 24 years of experience in developing complex software platforms, and building top notch engineering teams at highly successful startups and world class software companies.
- Worked as Vice President/Head of Engineering - India at Apttus a quote to cash start up.
- Worked at Icertis a Seattle/Pune based start-up as VP Engineering and managed Icertis products on MS Azure cloud.
- Worked at Ariba ( An SAP Company ) as Director of Engineering and managed engineering development for upstream (Sourcing, CLM, Spend Analysis) and downstream (Procure to Pay, Catalog) products on Ariba commerce cloud.
- Worked at Yahoo! as part of their cloud platform group. Owned and managed Y!Geo and Video transcoding platform.
What gives me kick - To make a difference (with huge impact) to the society in the area of education or healthcare or just anything which would make this world a better place for humanity.
Connect with Nikesh on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikeshjain/
His company website: https://edurigo.com/
Here is a chance to broadcast yourself 😊 Just voice record your questions and WhatsApp us the audio file (on India number +91 9494 587 187), we will play your question along with our answer in future episodes!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and also, follow The Guiding Voice on Social Media: http://www.theguidingvoice.net
#midcareercrisis, #careerprogression, #podcastsonamazonmusic, #middlelvelleaders, #middlemanagers, #INFORMATIONTECHNOLOGY, #careerguidance, #careerplanning, #careergrowth, #career, #leadership, #careergrowth, #tgv, #theguidingvoice, #naveensamala, #SUDHAKARNAGANDLA, #podcastinEnglish, #englishpodcast, #technologypodcast, #podcastforstudents, #podcastforbusinesses, #podcastforthoughtleadership, #podcastforentrepreneurs, #startups, #podcast monetization, #podcastincome, #podcastforstartups
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase