Emotional Freedom Techniques, often called EFT or Tapping, is an amazing therapy that’s been scientifically shown to reduce food cravings, improve emotional wellbeing, and lead to weight loss without dieting. So what is tapping, why does it work, and how can YOU get the most out of this innovative and easy-to-learn technique?
In this mind-opening interview world-leading researcher and master trainer in tapping for food and weight management, Dr. Peta Stapleton and I discuss:
- What tapping actually is.
- The new science revealing why tapping works.
- Why people who tap are so damn lovely!
- What areas (other than food and weight) tapping works for.
- How to make the most out of the technique.
- Tapping is part of the “Fourth Wave” of psychology.
- A sneak peek into Peta’s new book “The Science of Tapping” (out now!): https://www.amazon.com/Science-behind-Tapping-Management-Technique/dp/1401955738/
- The 3 steps required to free yourself of old baggage.
- Troubleshooting tapping!
If you loved this chat and feel like you need a helping hand to embrace the power of tapping to help you transform your eating, physical activity, weight, and body-image, we have a fully online program that will help you eliminate food cravings while still being able to eat your favourite foods, lose weight without dieting, and eat well without willpower. Find out more (and don’t forget to use the coupon code “GMACK” for 10% off!): https://www.weightmanagementpsychology.com.au/onlinecourses/tappingforweightmanagement
Selected Links from Podcast:
Want free vids, all the podcasts, articles & special offers? Join our mailing list now! http://eepurl.com/-whnD
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase