Many people feel they’re too fat to get really fit…which is what Louise Green believed until she had a transformational personal experience. Her journey lead to authoring the book Big Fit Girl and helping women all over the world of ALL shapes and sizes unleash their INNER ATHLETE.
In this thought-provoking interview Louise & Glenn discuss:
- Louise’s English Bulldog Henry (and what he has to do with size diversity).
- Changing how we view success (weight loss is just a by-product).
- Glenn doing a weight-inclusive workout wearing a 20 Kilo weights vest!
- Separating your worth from your weight.
- How slow change is not sexy (but finding your personal power is).
- That Australian women “do diet culture brilliantly”.
- Cultivating a positive body image in a culture of body shame.
- Surrounding yourself with body positive influences (and who to follow).
- Reversing the hierarchy of power with your trainer.
- Feeling completely comfortable to give your trainer feedback.
- Communicating with your trainer to get the best results.
- How to interview trainers to find the right fit for both of you.
- The impact of bad fitness experiences (and how to avoid them!)
- Overcoming fear of getting moving.
- Getting rid of nagging self-doubts and dealing with negative thinking.
- Audience questions from Liz, Lanair, Fiona & Helen.
If you feel like you need a helping hand to unleash your own inner athlete, why not try Louise’s 6-Week Fully Online Fitness Program UNLEASHED! Visit www.weightmanagementpsychology.com.au/louisegreen, follow the links, and don’t forget to use the coupon code “Glenn” for 10% off.
Links from Video:
Download “The Missing Piece” Ebook: https://www.weightmanagementpsychology.com.au/the-missing-piece-ebook/
Poodle Science Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H89QQfXtc-k
Psychology of Eating, Movement, Weight, and Body Image Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeightManagementPsychology/
Louise’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/louisegreen_bigfitgirl/
Mirna Valerio Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/themirnavator/
Taryn Brumfitt Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bodyimagemovement/
Jessamyn Stanley Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mynameisjessamyn/
Glenn’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glennmackintosh/
Diabetic Living Magazine: https://www.diabeticliving.com.au/
Louise’s Unleashed Program: https://gmack.krtra.com/t/8E7mMnwQToZa
Want free vids, all the podcasts, articles & special offers? Join our mailing list now! http://eepurl.com/-whnD
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase