The Gate 15 Company is a leader in helping organizations by providing threat-informed, risk-based approaches to analysis, preparedness and operations.
In this episode of The Gate 15 Interview, Andy Jabbour talks with James Whalen, SVP, Chief Information & Technology Officer, Boston Properties. In this podcast we address:
James Whalen: James Whalen serves as Senior Vice President, Chief Information & Technology Officer for Boston Properties where he is responsible for the direction and implementation of technology services and solutions. Prior to joining the Company in March 1998, he served as Vice President, Information Systems of Beacon Properties. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and a recipient of the New York City Urban Fellowship. Mr. Whalen is a current trustee and past President of the Boston Chapter of the Society for Information Management (SIM) and serves on the Real Estate Cyber Consortium, Realcomm Advisory Council, Commercial Facilities Cyber Working Group, TechHire Boston and Boston Private Industry Council. LinkedIn.
A few references mentioned in or relevant to our discussion include:
· The Real Estate Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RE-ISAC). “The Real Estate Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RE-ISAC), a not-for-profit information sharing entity organized by The Real Estate Roundtable in February 2003, is a public-private partnership between the US commercial facilities sector and federal homeland security officials which serves as the primary conduit of terrorism, cyber and natural hazard warning and response information between the government and the commercial facilities sector.”
· InfraGardNCR: Commercial Facilities Cyber Working Group (CCWG)
· FBI IC3 Cyber Crime Report: FBI Releases the Internet Crime Complaint Center 2020 Internet Crime Report & PDF: 2020 Internet Crime Report, 17 Mar 21
· Palo Alto Networks: Highlights from the 2021 Unit 42 Ransomware Threat Report & Ransomware Threat Assessments: A Companion to the 2021 Unit 42 Ransomware Threat Report, 17 Mar 21
· Group-IB: ransomware empire prospers in pandemic-hit world. Attacks grow by 150%, 04 Mar 21
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase