Quinn Zeda is the Founder & CEO of Conversion Crimes.
A platform for gaining insights and increasing your website's performance using usability testing.
Usability testing is an overlooked tool that every store owner should use.
Especially store owners that don’t have a lot of traffic and can’t run split tests.
Quinn’s company, Conversion Crimes is offering an affordable and easy way to start running usability tests..
1) What is usability testing?
2) Common misconceptions about usability testing?
3) Pros and Cons of usability vs split testing
4) How usability testing is different from Heatmaps and watching session recordings
5) What to expect from your usability testing
And much more...
For more info:
Check out the EcomXFactor Youtube Channel:
Check out the EcomXFactor Facebook group:
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes?
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase