In a world of digital landlords and nano-sensors, the ones and zeros are king. In this episode of The Digital Speaker series, I am going to explore an emerging trend in the digital sphere; an increasing aversion to over-digitised tech and why we may be on the cusp of an analogue renaissance.
After, I will go to the other end of the digital spectrum and examine how the digital world I exist in, could one day be worth more than land in the real world.
Then, for the final segment in today’s digital download, I am going to take a look at bioinformatics. What is it and what it spells for the digital future of healthcare.
So, get comfortable, sit back, and let us start speaking digital.
If you’re interested in any of these topics, follow or subscribe to any of the below channels:
· The Digital Speaker's website: https://TheDigitalSpeaker.com
· Dr Mark van Rijmenam's website: https://vanrijmenam.nl
· LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/markvanrijmenam
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanrijmenam
· Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/the-digital-speaker
· Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/the-digital-speaker
· Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/digitalspeaker
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_digital_speaker/
If you want to read the transcript of this episode, please go here: https://vanrijmenam.nl/ analogue-renaissance-digital-real-estate-bioinformatics-digital-speaker-series-ep013/
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase