𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 is an energetic and enthusiastic school leader who has put his positive imprint on his beloved school, Port Jervis HS, in Port Jervis, NY. With the release of his first book, THE PRINCIPAL: Surviving & Thriving. 125 Points of Wisdom, Practical Tips, and Relatable Stories for all School Principals, Andrew is looking to expand his impact on others.
𝗛𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱, Father, Principal, Former 15-year Division One College Basketball Official, Professional Speaker & Developer, podcaster, blogger, and now an author.
𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲, 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴:
• His career in college basketball and working in the ACC
• We listed the many mentors who helped him along the way
• Told a Roger Ayers story from a 2008 conference playoff game
• Tips, Tricks, and strategies from his book
• What he learned most from officiating and how it applies to being a Principal
• The biggest challenges he faced during his NCAA years
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸’𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 ”𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘢𝘭: 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨” 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢.𝘤𝘰𝘮
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase