Jenn Scalia is the founder of Million Dollar Mommy, a private business consulting company that shows female entrepreneurs how to build a profitable service based business online. She has grown her business rapidly from $0-$500k in two years and her story has been covered in Business Insider and Forbes.com
. It is because of Jenn's success in online marketing that she was able to see a 1400% growth one year in her business with over 700 paying clients in her programs and courses. Jenn's goal is to help an additional 1,000 female entrepreneurs build a profitable business online by the end of 2016.
In This Episode:
- How to handle a layoff.
- How to build a business as a single mother.
- How to hack your schedule to create more time.
- How to deal with other's opinions of you.
- How mindset is your most powerful weapon.
- How to succeed as an introvert.
- How to hack productivity.
- Is Snapchat a distraction?
Jenn's Favorite Book:
Jenn's Favorite Quote:"In order to become anything, you must risk being nothing."
Links From Today's Show:www.jennscalia.comhttp://pomodorotechnique.com/get-started/