The Circle of Competence Podcast focuses on the nexus between entrepreneurship and investing, and explores each guest's journey of buying, building, and operating businesses. From real estate to technology to small business investing and more, this podcast will be a wide-ranging exploration of what … read more
This week, Victor and Benton spoke with A.J. Wasserstein, Professor at Yale School of Management where he teaches courses on SMB leadership, acquisitions, and entrepreneurship. In our conversation, we covered:
- What is a programmatic acquisition strategy and why it matters
- How AJ implemented this strategy while leading ArchivesOne, forming the third largest records management business in the US
- Lessons learned from 17 years buying small businesses at ArchivesOne
- What factors to look for when determining whether this strategy is right for a business
- How NOT to implement a programmatic acquisition strategy--- Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/the-circle-of-competence/support
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase