Max's goal is to be a billionaire, and possibly the next Jeff Bezos. He doesn’t just goal it – he’s planning for it. In this podcast he gives his perspective to challenges entrepreneurs face, and how programs like his and Spark Partners help companies succeed.
- The role of social media in quick success
- Why regulators and politicians cannot stop the global trends
- Why you need to move quickly
- How to remove your blinders to see opportunities right in front of you
- How aggressively are you using social media?
- Are you thinking globally for sales this year? If not, why not?
- Can you define how trends shape your business?
- Do you have a plan to become a billion dollar company? Why not?
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase