No Bogarting the wisdom! Share this podcast series with your friends, and share your thoughts with us on LinkedIn.Connect with Jen and Alex
- Feeling OK w/saying “I don’t know what my message is.”
- Getting started. Not so much I don’t know what to say, it’s more “I don’t know how to start.”
- Your perspective is unique-we like to hear different takes on things
- We like hearing the same things with different wrapping paper.
- How do you figure out what your unique perspective is?
- Listen to what other people say about you
- Friends and colleagues seek your advice on what topics?
- Meeting people where they are
- Own being what you are. There’s power in saying “This is what I’m known for…”
- Not everyone will love your stuff. You are not for everyone.
- Figure out who you are for and tailor your message for that person
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase