Alison has an extensive background as a Congressional press secretary, speechwriting assistant for the Vice President of the U.S., Washington representative for a medical association organized to preserve the practice of private medicine, public policy for a Washington conservative think-tank and for the American Conservative Union, list manager for the largest political and financial newsletter company in the world, and more…including a key role involved in organizing several Conservative Political Action Conferences (CPAC) in Washington, D.C., where everyone who´s anyone in conservatism participates. Bill was the Republican Counsel and Staff Director of the Subcommittee on Government Operations of the U.S House of Representatives, and also the press secretary and legislative director for members of Congress, having staff responsibility for many bills that became law.
* Steelers coach will fire any player that takes a knee;
* Potential RFK Jr. assassin has same last name as wife of El Chapo, cartel boss;
* Biden to give photo ID cards to illegals for …
* The numbers are in: Today's economy is WORSE than the Great Depression!
* One day before 9/11 the US Sec. of Defense admitted $2.3 trillion unaccounted for. but the data was stored at -- …
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase