Host Kevin Patton previews the content of the upcoming full episode, which focuses on powering up how we do dissection activities.
There's more... a few content updates... plus feedback from listener Mindi Fried, some word dissections and a recommendation from The A&P Professor Book Club.
If you cannot see or activate the audio player click here.
Questions & Feedback: 1-833-LION-DEN (1-833-546-6336)
Follow The A&P Professor on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Nuzzel, Tumblr, or Instagram!
- Summer Neuroscience Workshop
- Ganglion cells in the retina
- Powering up our dissection activities
- Dissection lists
- Pre-dissection activity
- Mindi Fried weighs in on the value of preview episodes.
- As we approach the anniversary of this podcast, let's hear what you think!
- 1.833.LION.DEN (1.833.546.6336)
- Suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN)
- The Physician (The Cole Trilogy Book 1) by Noah Gordon
- Book details: amzn.to/2LzEvDO
- Historical fiction
- Story of a European who studies medicine under Persian physician Avicenna (Ibn Sina)
If the hyperlinks here are not active, go to TAPPradio.org to find the episode page.
Amazon referrals help defray podcasting expenses.
Transcript and captions for this episode are supported by theAmerican Association of Anatomists.
The Human Anatomy & Physiology Societyalso provides support for this podcast.
(Clicking on sponsor links helps let them know you appreciate their support of this podcast!)