In today’s episode of The Adverse Effect, we talk to Chris Goode on his journey to becoming the founder of Kansas City’s No 1 health food establishment: Ruby Jean’s Juicery.
After making his way up to a high-flying position, he was happy for a while, but it still felt like he was in a mental cubicle — something was missing.
Chris knew he wanted to create a legacy that encapsulated his late grandmother Ruby Jean. She had played such a pivotal role in his life, but her untimely death from diabetes left Chris with a desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
He also knew that he really liked juice...
It was July 25th, 2015, when Ruby Jean’s Juicery opened. Join us as we discuss the emotional grand opening, and learn some great tips for budding entrepreneurs.
“I was emotional, I was happy, scared but we opened and hit the ground running.” — Chris Goode
Today on The Adverse Effect:
● Hear about the most influential people in Chris’s life as he grew up.
● Learn more about Chris as he discusses his college life and his successful career.
● Discover the lightening-bulb moment for the inception of Ruby Jean’s Juicery.
● Hear as Chris discusses the inspirations in his life.
● Find out the details surrounding the day of the grand opening.
● Learn about the future of Ruby Jean’s Juicery.
● Uncover some great tips for entrepreneurs everywhere.
Connect with Chris Goode:
Thanks for tuning in!
Thank you for joining us on today’s episode of The Adverse Effect! If you like what you hear, remember to rate us highly on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
The Adverse Effect podcast with Ken Cheadle is proudly produced by Podcast Wagon.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase