I really don't have the voice to do my show today. It's unfortunate because I really want to expose what Apple announced today. I say that not in a good way. Here's what I don't understand:
- Why are they selling iPad starting with 16GB?
- How can they justify a $100 price difference between iPad mini 2 and 3 for only one feature? (Touch ID)
- Why isn't iPad mini 3 using 802.11ac?
- What's wrong with their streaming capabilities?
- Why would anyone really spend $100 more on iPad mini 3
- The new iMac with 5K Retina is lust worthy. I want one and now have a reason to own one.
- Everyone should upgrade to Yosemite next week, after iOS 8.1 is released
- If you have a Mac that's 3 years old, you will NOT be able to use Continuity!
That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure iPad Air 2 is amazing to use and I can't wait to see one in person. Call into the show and let me hear your thoughts about what what Apple announced today.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase