It’s that time again! The second installment of our very special segment, ASK A TAROT READER, co-hosted with Anais of Mystical Mandrake Root! In ASK A TAROT READER, Anais and I get together to answer your questions about the Tarot, magic, spirituality, and more!
In this episode, we answer some very deep questions, such as:
• Making through Aries season and the Scorpio Full Moon and how different moons affect us in different ways (0:54)
• Anais’s joy in a subscription box to solve murders (5:22)
• How to make your Tarot and healing practice as intersectional as possible (11:06)
• Coping with cultural appropriation or problematic aspects in Tarot decks + tips for finding mindful and respectful Tarot decks (27:01)
• Some medicine on the Three of Swords and Ten of Swords when you don’t resonate with the doom and gloom message as described in the guidebooks (48:03)
• How to work through energetic exhaustion or overtaxing yourself when you give Tarot readings (51:36)
• How to build a consistent Tarot practice and what to do when you just aren’t “feeling it” #notfeelingmagicalallthetime (1:04:42)
• How to frame questions for the Tarot that make room for clear answers (1:07:31)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/ask-a-tarot-reader-2
Follow Anais at: http://mysticalmandrakeroot.wixsite.com/mysticalmandrakeroot and on Instagram at @mysticalmandrakeroot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase