This episode is our first ever Wild Soul Interview, with special guest Ruby Warrington! Ruby is the founder of The Numinous, author of Material Girl, Mystical World, and co-creator of Moon Club (with Alexandra Roxo), and Club Soda (with Biet Simpkin). It is a deep gift to have Ruby here as the first ever interviewee for the podcast.
In this episode, Lindsay and Ruby dive deep and chat about:
• We are in the Lion’s Gate Portal (5:42)
• Medicine of Mercury Retrograde (11:43)
• Having a year of contraction and coming back into expansion (17:08)
• Ruby’s story from being a journalist in the fashion world, how astrology was the bridge that lead her to the creation of The Numinous, and how comfort and growth do not mix (26:44)
• Ruby's book writing (and book birthing) process for Material Girl, Mystical World (39:35)
• Transiting through Three of Wands with the book and looking ahead at what’s next (46:33)
• The Start in the Tarot and embracing the self-care and healing elements it offers (52:29)
• Struggling to understand The Moon (53:20)
• Transiting through The Emperor (55:57)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/ruby-warrington-numinous
Follow Ruby at https://the-numinous.com and on Instagram at @the_numinous
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.