On today’s episode of the podcast, we have an extraordinary interview with Mari Andrew, who is our beautiful embodiment of The Tower, Strength, and Death!
Mari is a prolific writer, artist, speaker, and author of the New York Times best-selling book, “Am I There Yet?”
The Tower is a deep and intense clearing of everything that no longer serves us, and in doing so, often elevates us to the next evolutionary cycle of our lives. Mari’s Tower experience came in the form of a sudden onset of an autoimmune disease that temporarily paralyzed her, and set her off on an unexpected journey of healing, grief, and transformation. The medicine that she shares around this (and her whole journey) is truly potent, vulnerable, and beautiful — a must listen for anyone who wants to understand not only The Tower, but the life that can blossom on the other side of painful and difficult experiences.
Topics in this episode:
• Enrollment for Tarot for the Wild Soul Course is open! To sign up, or learn more, click here: https://www.tarotforthewildsoul.com
• Embodying The Tower, Strength, and Death
• How the death of Mari’s father unexpectedly opened her up to the world of art at the age of 28
• How her sharing her art on Instagram became a form of service
• The importance of honoring our creative spark, and how we do not need to be given permission in order to call ourselves artists
• Mari’s experience with Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and how it shifted the trajectory of her life, art, and work
• The importance and medicine of grief
• What it is to share our struggles on Instagram without a bow on top, and so much more!
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/the-tower-mari-andrew
Mari’s website (and to buy her beautiful book!):
Sign up for Tarot for the Wild Soul here:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
PODCAST ART: Chelsea Iris Granger
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase