In today's episode of Tarot for the Wild Soul, we're talking to the amazing Staci Ivori, who is our embodiment of Three of Cups, and Queen of Wands!
Staci is an intuitive guide, tarot reader, Reiki practitioner, herbalist and maker who teaches workshops, leads moon ceremonies, hosts circles, and facilitates women’s work all over the US.
Three of Cups is an experience of communal joy and celebration. It’s an energy of ritual, ceremony, and expansion experienced amongst one another. It takes a lot of trust and communication to come to a truly open experience of Three of Cups, which Staci and I dive into thoroughly. In our conversation, we discuss what group work is, and how it can improve our lives, the medicine of covens, and what it means to have safe, sacred community.
As is the Queen of Wands, Staci is an embodied witch; she lives her life in alignment with this level of depth, passion, power, and ability to connect with the deep waters, as well as the deep fires.
Topics in this episode:
• Shifting from Capricorn to Aquarius—The Devil to The Star and the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Leo (0:25)
• Embodying the Three of Cups and the Queen of Wands in the Tarot (6:12)
• What Staci does as a reiki practitioner, Tarot reader, and holder of women’s circles (14:54)
• Staci’s Tarot journey + realizing the power of group work (16:13)
• The magic that comes out of gathering in sacred space (21:35)
• What does “women’s work” mean and working with the wound of circling with other women (25:09)
• Holding space for group work for wherever people are at + without fixing anything (26:35)
• The initiatory process of becoming a facilitator for sacred group work (35:57)
• Circling at a weekend-long intensive gatherings (39:17)
• Making safety a number one priority in sacred space (43:35)
• Stepping into the Queen of Wands energy to become a facilitator and a healer of the dark feminine (50:45)
• Shadow work, cycles, and transformation as an initiatory process and seeking + offering support to others through it (53:35)
• What does it mean to have a coven? (57:45)
• Staci’s experience at the Spirit Weavers Gathering + communicating triggers in group work (1:01:00)
• The work of the Three of Cups in gatherings—being the change (1:08:33)
• How to start small with women’s gatherings (1:10:58)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/three-of-cups-staci-ivori
Sign up for TRAUMA AND THE TAROT here:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.