This episode is a Wild Soul Lesson with Lindsay, where she talks all about The Pages. This is the first installment out of four episodes of the podcast that will work through The Court Cards. Lindsay dives into the medicine of the Court Cards of the Tarot as a whole and how we can apply elementation to help us deepen our understanding of them. In this episode, we’re diving in the Pages of the Tarot (the Earth element) and the wisdom of the inner child they bring us.
In this episode of Tarot for the Wild Soul, we will dive deeply into:
• The New Moon in Capricorn (0:27)
• Introduction to the medicine of the Court Cards and how they are rarely representative of other people (4:07)
• Double elementation, and how that can help us to understand these cards more intimately: Pages as Earth element (19:12)
• The Page of Cups: an invitation to play and activate the imagination as the inner child (27:30)
• The Page of Wands: working with enormous creative energy by taking a sacred pause (32:09)
• The Page of Swords: the archetype of the young hero (37:12)
• The Page of Pentacles: the seeker and finding depth (43:21)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/pages-tarot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase