This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Corinna Rosella, aka, Rise Up! Good Witch! Corinna is a self-proclaimed 'good magic witch' living in Humboldt County, California. She uses wildcrafted and garden grown herbs to make magical plant medicine, and uses eight years of in-depth tarot insight to tell folks stories about their barriers and setbacks. She is also the host of She is a Tarot reader, teacher, folk herbalist, and host of the Rise Up! Good Witch Podcast.
Together we’re diving into using witchcraft as a way to heal and elevate your community, the myth and shadow side of attributing things to manifestation, Corinna’s beautiful relationship with herbal medicine, and of course some Tarot medicine around the Eight of Cups, the Hanged Man, and the Wheel of Fortune.
In this conversation, Corinna and I dive into:
• Life updates from Lindsay + lessons from a High Priestess / Justice / Strength year and Mercury Retrograde (1:54)
• Corinna’s Tarot journey — the spiral journey of how she came to find her first deck during her Saturn Return, how she taught herself, and how she began to offer readings (15:07)
• Where the name Rise Up! Good Witch came from (25:31)
• The myth and shadow side of manifestation, and how misunderstanding it can create separation and pain, especially within the spiritual community (27:28)
• The powerful story of how Corinna began to make and connect with herbal medicine (45:18)
• Transiting through the Eight of Cups (55:56)
• Understanding the Hanged Man and the Wheel of Fortune (1:02:43)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/manifestation-corinna-rosella-rise-up-good-witch
Follow Corinna at https://www.riseupgoodwitch.com/ and on Instagram at @riseupgoodwitch
For more about Lindsay’s new Tarot course:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase