This episode is a Monthly Medicine episode, an intuitively channeled forecast for the month of May. The sacred mantra for this month is LET THERE BE LIGHT.
May is a month of light bearing, of flame keeping, of sparks in the dark that ignite a whole new journey in our lives. It is a month of creativity, new ventures, new loves, and new experiences. We have done the work in the cave, in the dark, in the void — now, we are reborn, renewed, refreshed, ready to create from this new place. We’re moving forward with Tarot medicine from the Three of Wands, Queen of Swords, King of Wands, and Six of Cups.
In this episode, Lindsay shares and dives deep into:
• The medicine of Beltane (or Samhain for my folks in the Southern Hemisphere!) and how to honor and celebrate this season (0:24)
• The mantra of May: Let there be light + how this month will provide us with the perfect platform to create, expand, and evolve. It is a cosmic fresh start (9:02)
• A Wild Soul Tarot collective reading for the month ahead—the medicine of the month: Three of Wands (25:20)
• What we’re leaving in April: Queen of Swords (31:48)
• What we’re moving through in May: King of Wands (34:14)
• Gentle message from Divine: Six of Cups (37:33)
• This month’s astrological influences: the medicine of the New Moon in Taurus on May 15th, Uranus shifting into Taurus on May 16th—The Fool centered around Hierophant, and the Full Moon in Sagittarius on May 29th (40:23)
• The significance of moving from Taurus (THE HIEROPHANT) to Gemini (THE LOVERS) in the month of May (46:05)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-may-light
To sign up for the May 1st THE SACRED WHEEL: https://www.lindsaymack.com/thesacredwheel
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase