This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Bakara Wintner, a Tarot reader, teacher, and author based in Durham, NC. She is the owner Everyday Magic in Durham, and is the author of the brand new book, “WTF is Tarot (and how do I use it?),” available wherever books are sold!
Bakara is my girl from many years back, I love her deeply, and it was such a joy to have her on the podcast.
In this conversation, Bakara and I dive into:
• How she got her first Tarot deck — and how that moment changed her life (7:34)
• Her journey through becoming a full-time Tarot reader in NYC, to moving to Durham and opening up her store, Everyday Magic (26:55)
• How Bakara came to writing her book (36:22)
• Bakara’s writing process for her book (40:03)
• Connecting with the court cards of the Tarot: Knight of Wands as the fuckboy (43:34)
• Bakara’s favorite Tarot cards to write about: Death (46:37)
• Some of the lessons and Tarot wisdom Bakara learned through writing this book (52:13)
• Bakara’s self-care practice (54:29)
• Loving the Tower and the Judgement cards (1:02:41)
• Learning the lessons of Temperance, Five of Wands, Page of Pentacles, and Seven of Pentacles (1:05:05)
• The Tarot suits as Harry Potter houses + Myers-Briggs and Tarot (1:09:53)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/wtf-is-tarot-bakara-wintner
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase