We’re in the shadow of Mercury Retrograde + the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, and today I’m excited to welcome Jordan Catherine Pagán of Ostara Apothecary to the podcast! Jordan is a healer, medicine-maker, breathwork practitioner, and tarot reader in Brooklyn. She draws on her Yaqui heritage to connect with the powerful medicine of flowers and incorporate them into every one of her sessions. Together, Jordan and I discuss how she began her journey with plant medicine and tarot, the deep medicine she’s received from the Queen of Swords, and how she’s found inspiration from tarot to create some beautiful and potent plant medicine elixirs.
I also offer some tarot medicine for the upcoming Mercury Retrograde and Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius for some deep personal and collective healing.
In this episode we explore:
• Tarot for the Wild Soul course is now open!(1:45)
• What to know about being in the shadow of the July 2018 Mercury Retrograde and how it relates to the Magician tarot card reversed paired with the Strength tarot card of Leo season (11:30)
• What to know about the July 2018 full moon lunar eclipse in Aquarius and the medicine of the Star tarot card during this Judgement tarot card year (15:19)
• How Jordan creates her magic through Ostara Apothecary, the inspiration behind her apothecary’s name, and how she allowed her Yaqui ancestry to guide her to a deep connection with flowers and flower medicine (23:09)
•How Jordan’s journey with tarot began (30:08)
• Websites and resources for learning to read tarot (36:33)
• Jordan’s journey to leaving her job and leaping into tarot reading and herbal medicine full time through the Queen of Swords (37:53)
• Jordan’s soul tarot cards: Queen of Swords, Eight of Swords, Ten of Cups, Three of Cups, Empress, and High Priestess (44:29)
• Lessons from a High Priestess year (49:04)
•Jordan’s path to herbalism and her Tarot-inspired herbalism line—Strength elixir, Moon elixir, High Priestess oil, and Four of Swords elixir (52:59)
•New medicines coming from Jordan and Ostara Apothecary—Sun elixir and Nectar of the Goddess (1:00:55)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-inspired-plant-medicine-jordan-pagn-ostara-apothecary
Follow Jordan at http://www.ostaraapothecary.com/ and on Instagram at @ostara.apothecary
To sign up for Lindsay’s 8 Week Tarot Course:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase