Today I am so honored to welcome Alisha Cigalotti, queer witch, intuitive, tarot reader, nurse practitioner, and creator of The Well Tarot on the podcast, but first, I have some words for how our bodies might be reacting in this deeply clearing eclipse and retrograde season.
In my interview with Alisha, we discuss the deep lessons in the Motherpeace Tarot, how the tarot can be a profound tool for healing from trauma, the medicine of The Well, working with Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés, and Alisha’s relationship with the King of Pentacles and The Tower.
In this episode we explore:
• Feelings in the body with the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo, Mars Squares, Uranus aspects, and Mercury Retrograde (1:42)
• 2018 as a physical year in a High Priestess / Justice year (19:36)
• More info about the Tarot for the Wild Soul course (20:36)
• Introducing Alisha Cigalotti (28:01)
• Alisha’s tarot and witch birth story (37:08)
• Alisha’s relationship with the Motherpeace Tarot (41:24)
• Healing with tarot through trauma (55:17)
• What does the medicine of The Well mean?(1:06:30)
• King of Pentacles as Alisha’s greatest tarot ally (1:11:54)
• The Tower as a shadow tarot ally (1:15:35)
• Alisha’s experience working with Dr. Estés (1:25:50)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/alisha-cigalotti-well-tarot
Follow Alisha at https://www.thewelltarot.com/ and on Instagram at @thewelltarot
To sign up for Lindsay's 8-Week Tarot Course: https://www.lindsaymack.com/tftwscourse
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase