It’s Ask Lindsay time on Tarot for the Wild Soul Podcast! The episode where I answer your questions about Tarot, magic and everything in between.
Today, we start the episode out with some words on this liminal space between the Eclipses, some exciting announcements about upcoming offerings, and work through some beautiful questions:
• The energy of the in-between time of eclipse season (1:01)
• All about Lindsay’s class: Trauma and the Tarot (5:15)
• Tarot for the Wild Soul course updates! - enrollment opens in February (9:05)
• What do repeating Tarot cards mean? (15:57)
• What does it mean when a positive Tarot card shows up in the position of “What needs to be released?” (20:08)
• Do you need a contract to read Tarot professionally? (24:41)
• How to connect with the moon cycles and blood mysteries for non-bleeding folx (29:07)
• How to prepare yourself when you receive contractive Tarot cards (35:54)
• When to ask someone else to do a Tarot reading for you vs. when to do a Tarot reading for yourself (40:43)
• Combining Tarot reading with other energetic offerings (45:21)
• Celebrating and honoring retroactive thresholds (49:51)
• How to tell the difference between feeling Intuition and Fear (56:57)
• Advice on how to read Tarot card combinations (1:00:53)
• Energetic difference between the Emperor and the Queen of Swords (1:02:35)
• How to work in winter energy while still being abundant in your business (1:06:22)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/repeating-tarot-cards-fear-intuition
To submit your Q to a future Ask Lindsay episode, click here: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/asklindsay/
Enrollment for TRAUMA AND THE TAROT opens on Tuesday, February 15th! To learn more, click here: https://lindsaymack.com/traumaandthetarot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase