This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Chicago based intuitive Tarot reader, educator and healer, Alia Walston! Alia is a former student of mine, someone who I love and cherish — she is amazing, and brought big time magic and medicine to this interview.
Alia’s work with Tarot and astrology is to help liberate folks from old paradigms of victimhood, scarcity, and fear. Her healing practice centers on intuitively channeled conversations with clients in order to give them the tools to make informed choices in alignment with their true soul’s purpose. So in this interview, we’re talking about how Tarot can be a tool of empowerment and self-discovery plus some deep medicine around The Fool, Judgement, the Seven of Cups, Temperance, and the Moon.
In this conversation, Alia and I dive into:
• Lindsay and Alia’s history (0:35)
• Alia’s Tarot (and Astrology!) journey — the spiral journey of how she came to find her first deck, how she taught herself, and how she began to offer powerful healing readings for the collective awakening (9:05)
• The journey of Alia realizing that she was an intuitive, and how addiction played a huge role in her suppression that gift (14:39)
• The story of how Tarot came into Alia’s life and her favorite Tarot decks she’s using right now (30:00)
• How Alia started giving Tarot readings to other people and finding the “permission” to read for others (36:33)
• How Alia likes to give Tarot and astrological readings (40:27)
• The Fool as an invitation to put yourself out there (46:01)
• Alia’s deep medicine around the Judgement card and how it relates to Trump (48:58)
• Understanding the Seven of Cups (52:39)
• Moving through and reclaiming yourself through Temperance in the Tarot (1:00:14)
• Experiencing a sacred medicine moment with the Moon card (1:06:34)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/alia-walston
Follow Alia at: http://www.aliawalston.com and on Instagram at @aliawalston
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase