This episode is a Wild Soul Interview with Rashunda Tramble, the creator of Stay Woke Tarot! She is an African-American immigrant living in Switzerland, who holds a BA in Film, an MA in Creative Media Practice, and is a member of Mensa! She reads Tarot, writes, and is the creator of Stay Woke Tarot.
Together we dive into Rashunda’s introduction to Tarot, the beautiful writing and wisdom she shares through Stay Work Tarot, and some deep Tarot medicine around the Death card, Tower card, Judgement card, and the High Priestess.
In this conversation, Rash and I dive into:
• Moving into Taurus seasons (0:24)
• Some of Lindsay’s favorite blog posts from Rashunda (2:06)
• Rashunda’s experience growing up in Memphis, spiritual journey, and her introduction to the Tarot (7:22)
• How Rashunda learned the Tarot, resources she used in a largely pre-internet time, the spiral journey of how she came to find her first deck (through an interview subject from Rash’s days as a reporter!), & how she taught herself (14:55)
• How Rashunda began to give Tarot readings to others (20:39)
• Rashunda’s writing and blogging journey and how she weaves her beautiful writing with the Tarot (23:24)
• How Stay Woke Tarot was born, her writing on the concept of #blackgirlmagic, and if there’s a book in her future (27:42)
• Rashunda’s relationship with the Death card and the Tower card in the Tarot (44:51)
• Transiting through Judgement (49:29)
• Her deep, soul work with the High Priestess, both personally and in her work as a Tarot reader (53:41)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/rashunda-tramble-stay-woke-tarot
Follow Rashunda at https://www.staywoketarot.com and on Instagram at @staywoketarot
Lindsay’s new SWORDS virtual class:
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase