Today we’re celebrating one year of the Tarot for the Wild Soul Podcast—complete with a new icon and a dedicated website: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/
Our Monthly Medicine for August is Holy Renewal. Like a snake shedding its skin, we’re being asked to replace or repair something that is worn out, run down, or broken. Or maybe resuming an activity or state of being after pause or interruption. So this month as we enter we ask ourselves why we may have been interrupted or paused in the first place or what our relationship is with replacing something that is broken or threadbare. What are we being invited to upgrade and what reflection do we need to take as we step into renewal?
In this episode we explore:
• Celebrating one year of Tarot for the Wild Soul Podcast (0:30)
• Welcoming in Lughnasadh / Lammas or Imbolc (3:43)
• Channeled medicine for August: Holy Renewal (8:03)
• The Lion’s Gate portal of August 8th (17:38)
• New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo on August 11th (18:36)
• Mercury stations direct on August 19th (19:59)
• Full Moon in Pisces on August 26th (20:14)
• A Wild Soul Tarot collective reading for the month ahead: Death (20:38)
• What we’re releasing or leaving behind in July: Page of Wands (26:34)
• What we’re moving into in August: Three of Wands (28:41)
• August’s gentle medicine from Divine: The Moon (30:58)
• Transitioning from Leo Season (Strength card in the Tarot) to Virgo Season (Hermit card in the Tarot) (34:05)
• Snake medicine for the month of August (40:37)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tarot-medicine-august-holy-renewal
To sign up for Lindsay's 8-Week Tarot Course: https://www.lindsaymack.com/tftwscourse
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase