If you are seeking out your beloved, your twin flame, or your soulmate, look no further than your own reflection. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.
In this episode of Tarot for the Wild Soul, I’m diving into the soul core of the “love” cards of the Tarot (The Lovers, Ace of Cups, Two of Cups, Four of Cups, and Ten of Cups), inviting listeners to explore them from an evolved, inclusive, and self-empowered perspective. We also explore the crucial point that we the proverbial soulmate is in the mirror, shifting the idea of relationships, love, and receiving to a deeply sovereign place, one that brings us back home to ourselves.
In this episode, we explore:
• Looking at the soulmate in the mirror and the importance of examining your marriage with yourself (2:45)
• How looking for love will only create more distance from it (8:40)
• All the ways in which we rob ourselves of the deep and beautiful intimacy that exists within our being — and how we can shift that (16:19)
• Examining the Lovers card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (24:05)
• The shadow of the Lovers card as the Devil in the Tarot (31:15)
• Examining the Ace of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (36:30)
• Examining the Two of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (40:43)
• The relationship between the High Priestess and the Fool in the Tarot (40:48)
• Examining the Four of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (43:05)
• Examining the Ten of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (45:13)
• How important it is to begin to shift out of the paradigm that these traditionally held cards are always about the fact that a partner is coming (51:40)
Holding a space of ethics and inclusivity for everyone’s experience of love and sexuality, including those who do not date, or choose not to date (53:38)
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Tarot for the Wild Soul Podcast explores the cards through an inclusive, trauma informed perspective, rooted in compassion, common sense, and critical thinking.
Through a weaving of intuitively channeled downloads, answers to listener questions, and lessons around the cards, Tarot for the Wild Soul offers ways to view the Tarot as helpful, applicable medicine that can provide nourishment and clarity to us in our day to day lives.
Lindsay Mack is a queer intuitive Tarot teacher, and the host of TFTWS podcast.
Lindsay is the creator of Soul Tarot, a reinterpretation and intentional utilization of the Tarot as a non-predictive healing tool, one that is can assist us in differentiating the noise of our mind from the truth of our soul. Through her regularly sold out workshops, retreats and online Tarot courses, Lindsay has had the profound honor of teaching Soul Tarot to thousands of people from all around the world.
As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse, trauma & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It was the healing from a breakdown in 2014 that fully birthed her into this sacred work and onto her soul path. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Honoring and acknowledging that this podcast is recorded on the unceded land of The Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, currently called Portland, OR, with the deepest respect to the Kalapuya Tribe, Cowlitz Tribe, and Atfalati Tribe.
FOLLOW US ON IG at @wildsoulhealing
PODCAST EDITOR: Chase Voorhees
PODCAST ART: Rachelle Sartini Garner
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase