If you are seeking out your beloved, your twin flame, or your soulmate, look no further than your own reflection. You are the one you’ve been waiting for.
In this episode of Tarot for the Wild Soul, I’m diving into the soul core of the “love” cards of the Tarot (The Lovers, Ace of Cups, Two of Cups, Four of Cups, and Ten of Cups), inviting listeners to explore them from an evolved, inclusive, and self-empowered perspective. We also explore the crucial point that we the proverbial soulmate is in the mirror, shifting the idea of relationships, love, and receiving to a deeply sovereign place, one that brings us back home to ourselves.
In this episode, we explore:
• Looking at the soulmate in the mirror and the importance of examining your marriage with yourself (2:45)
• How looking for love will only create more distance from it (8:40)
• All the ways in which we rob ourselves of the deep and beautiful intimacy that exists within our being — and how we can shift that (16:19)
• Examining the Lovers card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (24:05)
• The shadow of the Lovers card as the Devil in the Tarot (31:15)
• Examining the Ace of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (36:30)
• Examining the Two of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (40:43)
• The relationship between the High Priestess and the Fool in the Tarot (40:48)
• Examining the Four of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (43:05)
• Examining the Ten of Cups card in the Tarot through a soul-centered perspective (45:13)
• How important it is to begin to shift out of the paradigm that these traditionally held cards are always about the fact that a partner is coming (51:40)
vHolding a space of ethics and inclusivity for everyone’s experience of love and sexuality, including those who do not date, or choose not to date (53:38)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/love-cards-tarot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
Are you the creator of this podcast?
and pick the featured episodes for your show.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase